Ask Dr. Nandi: Woman dies from brain-eating amoeba after using neti pot with filtered tap water



A woman using a Neti Pot to clear her chronic sinus infection died from a brain-eating amoeba. Doctors say she likely contracted it from tap water.

14 Comments

  1. Wtf, she got infected by a brain eating ameoba by using a Neti Pot filled with tap water… and they keep talking about the Neti Pot… the real question is, is tap water in that area safe???

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*